January 7, 2012

Kid's Table Set: Before

I picked up this kid's table set off of Craigslist this week.



Over at Shine Your Light they've started a before & after linky party where you post your "before" pic on the 1st Friday of the month and your "after" on the last! This sounded like fun to me and since I have a before sitting right there in my work room the timing couldn't be more perfect! :)

I haven't even decided what exactly I'll be doing to the set yet. Maybe the table one color and the chairs different, maybe something fun on the table top? Any ideas? Feel free to chime in!!

And because my older sister jokingly accused me of being/looking perfect over here on the blog I thought I better squash that thought immediately with a good pic of my work room :)



Do you like that, Marcy?? :) My whole house gets this messy on a regular basis in between my bursts of cleaning energy. But this room has been looking like this for years now!! Oh well, it's on my 2012 list. 


Linked up to:

5 comments:

  1. Heidi, I'm so happy you linked this up to Before & After - the table and chairs have such potential!! How about a chalkboard top and colorful legs on the table?? (I'm pretty much obsessed with chalkboard paint - and now it comes in the spraypaint version.)
    Look forward to seeing your "after"!!
    Happy weekend, Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is the perfect before and after! I want to invite you to stop by my blog and participate in the "impossibility" challenge I am hosting with six other bloggers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that table! It would look really cute painted a bright color. I am now a follower of your blog! Your projects are great!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You messed the room up and took a picture didn't you? Haha just kidding, you know I love you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've gotten to the point where I don't even bother trying to fix up this room when having company. I feel like it's my work room and it's supposed to be messy, meanwhile it's completely open with no door and can be seen from the kitchen! I had such big plans for this room but I already feel the year slipping away from me!!! :)

    I love you too!!! oh I also haven't even finished that table and chairs, they're still sitting in that room! haha!

    ReplyDelete