September 29, 2011

I did it!

Well, I did it. I made a blog. I'm only a decade or so behind the times. I'm not a writer, not at all. But I'm pretty good at talking, so maybe there's some hope for this new adventure ;)  And as long as I don't tell anyone about it for awhile hopefully I can get some practice in before anyone sees it!


I've started this blog mainly so that I can start joining in on all the linky parties I enjoy so much on other blogs such as perfectlyimperfect and The Lettered Cottage. I hope to feature all of my furniture adventures as well as some of my cooking and basically anything else in life that brings me joy, hence the name ;) So wish me luck!

1 comment:

  1. WOW!!!! I am SO impressed by all of your projects, you have great ideas!!! Let me know when you need the truck, I'll be glad to go along on your adventures again!!!

    ReplyDelete